Heures d'ouverture Hiver
- 08.12.2022 - 16.04.2023
Saisonbetrieb bis voraussichtlich Sonntag, 16.04.2023
- 3,5 km (1)
- 13,2 km (6)
- 1,5 km (2)
- Freeride/ Routes
- 7,7 km
- 25,9 km
- Gigantic suspension bridge (140 m) as attraction at Stubnerkogel
- "Glocknerblick" Panorama platform at Stubnerkogel
- Rock Trail at Stubnerkogel
- Panaorama platform "Talblick" at Stubnerkogel
- GASTI Snowpark in Skicenter Angertal
- Funslope and Snowpark
- Add on of artificial snowblowers and downhill improvements
- Permanent giant slalom ski movie facility
Station de ski
1,590 – 2,650 m above sea level
Highest situated skiing area. Sportgastein is the place where sportsmad feel at home. Skier’s dreams come true as soon as the snow conditions allow to leave the slopes. Special tip: Ski route 1 + 2 + 3: Deep snow as far as you can see. After thousand meters skiing in deep powder snow or mogul slopes you will come to Sportgastein valley station. Please pay attention to the warning signs and closures!
Deluxe freestyle enjoyment in Sportgastein!
Freeriding, probably the primary way to get around rapidly in deep snow is booming. The urge to set out into open terrain is unstoppable and the passion for powder and adrenaline is grasping even more sportspersons. The Gastein Lift Company has recognized this need and is proud to present its freeride routes, along with a brand-new feature that will make deep-snow skiing safer than ever: the Freeride Info Base! From now on out, this new information and navigation system will guarantee safe backcountry adventures and make the whole freeride experience more accessible to different ability levels! At the Pieps Station, you can also rehearse for a worst-case scenario in lifelike conditions, ideal preparation for your freeride expedition.
- 26.01. - 29.01. tous les jours