Heures d'ouverture Hiver
- 14.12.2019 - 29.03.2020
- 08:30 - 16:30
Dezember und März 8.30 - 16.30 Uhr
Januar und Februar 8.30 - 17.00 Uhr
- 15,5 km (9)
- 5 km (4)
- 2 km (2)
- 23 km
Nouveauté Ehrwald Wettersteinbahnen
New 2018: Family Ski Resort Certification!
The Ehrwalder Wettersteinbahnen have been tested by an independent consultancy specializing exclusively in the consultation and support of tourist facilities, organizations and infrastructures and have been awarded the "family ski area" certification.
Station de ski Ehrwald Wettersteinbahnen
Domaine skiable Tiroler Zugspitze: Ehrwalder Wettersteinbahnen
The Wettersteinbahn Ehrwald ski resort - 23 km of perfectly groomed slopes for all abilities, a varied snow park and all this on the sunny side of the Zugspitze.
- Over 23 km of well-groomed and family-friendly slopes
- 9 easy, 2 medium and 2 difficult slopes offer variety for every skill level
Beginners Area with gentle slopes
- Two of the difficult slopes are FIS-certified race tracks for advanced skiers
- snowboard park with obstacles and jumps at Gamskarlift.
- Located on the sunny side of the Zugspitze with a fantastic view over the valley basin
- child-safe 6-seater chairlift Sunracer
- Snowpark at the Gamskar
- Kids Halfpipe at the Wetterstein slope
- Sonnenhang and children's ski school and kindergarten can be reached from the village center of Ehrwald without car
- Free Wi-Fi in all huts and restaurants
- 5 restaurants and huts
- every Wednesday from 18.00 o'clock hut evening on the Gamsalm
- every Thursday from 18.00 o'clock Schmankerl hut evening on the W1-Lounge
- Free parking directly at the child-safe 6-seater chairlift and at the Wettersteinbahn
- Arrival from Germany without vignette and toll
- Fast accessibility via the A95 and A7 motorways
- 29.12. - 09.03. jeweils Lun