Heures d'ouverture Hiver
- 03.12.2021 - 31.03.2022
- 09:00 - 16:30
- 3,4 km (1)
- 13 km (15)
- Freeride/ Routes
- 5 km
- 16,4 km
Ab 23.02.2022 gilt 3G - genesen, geimpft, getestet.
Wir passen unser Hygienekonzept permanent den aktuell gültigen C.-Anordnungen des Landes BW an. Bitte informiert euch über unsere Website www.skilifte-todtnauberg.de
Station de ski Todtnauberg
Todtnauberg... a little closer to heaven!
In the heart of the Southern Black Forest, nestled between 1,000 and 1,400 m above sea level, in a high valley, lies Todtnauberg. Our optimal location, on the south side of the Feldberg, promises many, many sunny days. Without through traffic, you can enjoy the snowy mountains, Black Forest hospitality and the diverse winter sports activities.
- Slopes for the whole family,
- Cross-country skiing trails for endurance winter athletes,
- toboggan slopes partly with conveyor belt for the little ones,
- Snowshoehiking for nature lovers,
- or simply use the rolled WinterWanderWegenet for relaxed walks in clear winter air.
For alpine skiing, the lifts around the mountain village can be easily reached by car (*free parking*). These will take you to scenic bergeshöh'n, where you will then descend on 15 different descents:
- the slopes are perfectly prepared every day
- Snow safety due to snowmaking plant and reservoir
- Todtnauberg is located on the south side of the Feldberg
- from the practice slope to the FIS route from pristine deep snow slopes to the popular panoramic descent
- SIS "tested ski area" award for our slopes
- several refreshments at the lift stations
- Floodlights every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday until 9.30 p.m.
... a (ski) pleasure for one- and two-boarders. Let yourself be inspired by our wintry ski village.