Cross country skiing on the high altitude trails
"Nordic Cruising" is the somewhat more up-to-date way of describing cross-country skiing. Set in a wonderful landscape along more than 11 km of high altitude trails in Gurgl, the superbly groomed tracks here are also ideal for dedicated skaters. Running in parallel to them are the very pleasant winter hiking trails with the heart-warming sound of snow crunching under your feet.
And to stay with the romantic theme, the Obergurgl ski school also offers a series of night-time snowshoe hikes.
For those wishing to experience the immediate natural beauty of wintry mountains at first hand, an accompanied ski tour is a great way to gain completely new impressions of the landscape, to take a huge step closer to heaven and boundless freedom.
The use of the cross country skiing slopes are for free.
Informations actuelles sur les pistes
- Region Seefeld - Tirols Hochplateau
- Achensee - Tirols Sport & Vital Park
- Tiroler Zugspitz Arena
- Tannheimer Tal
- Hochfilzen - PillerseeTal
- Praxmar - Lüsens / Sellraintal
- Paznaun - Galtür - Ischgl - Kappl - See
- Zillertal Arena
- Serfaus - Fiss - Ladis
- St. Anton am Arlberg
- Wipptal und seine Bergtäler
- Kitzbühel - Kirchberg
- St. Ulrich am Pillersee - St. Jakob in Haus / PillerseeTal
- Tux - Finkenberg / Zillertal
- Umhausen - Niederthai