Attersee - Strandbad Seewalchen am Attersee
At the Seewalchen lido, numerous attractions await parents and children alike, sweetening your day of swimming: from the 10-meter diving tower, the daring plunge directly into Lake Attersee. For those who prefer warmer water temperatures, the solar heated swimming pool is just the thing. A special highlight is the long water slide, which leads into its own pool. A separate children's area with a large baby pool with sun awning and a separate playground are also available. To the tariffs of the beach bath Seewalchen you reach here.
Services and activities:
- Rental of deckchairs, sunshades and cabins
- Boat rental with electric boats, pedal boats, stand up paddles, glass kayaks.
- Gastronomy in Conti's Beachclub at Lake Attersee
*Arrival / Parking
- Bus stop and train station Kammer-Schörfling about 200 m away
- 90 parking spaces directly at the B151 above the lido
- Bicycle racks directly at the lido
*Attersee bathing card
The lido Seewalchen is a member of the Attersee Bädercard. More detailed information about the discounted offer www.attersee-baeder.at/baeder/home.php
At the Bäderampel Attersee you can check the current occupancy of the seven lakeside and lido pools before your visit to the pool.
*Barbecuing in the baths and bringing dogs is not allowed and strictly prohibited.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Sous-sol dans la zone de baignade
Caractéristiques des aires de repos
Enfants & Familles
- Page d'accueil
- 498 m
- 46.7 km²
- 170 m
08.05.2022 - 11.09.2022
09:00 - 20:00 Heure
- Attersee - Erlebnisbad Attersee
- Attersee - Seebad Schönauer, Schörfling am Attersee
- Attersee - Strandbad Seewalchen am Attersee