Bachalm - Frauenkogel...
- Description rapide
- Beautiful mountain tour from Grossarl to Hüttschlag. You start at the Bachalm and hike further to the Frauenkogel and the Gamskarkogel, which is the hightest grass-mountain in Europe. Then you descend to the Toferscharte to the Harbachalm and further to Hüttschlag.
- Point de départ
- Grossarl - Güterweg Bach
- Meilleure saison
- In the district of Bach you get quite comfortably through the forest on a forest road to the Bachalm. After a hearty snack with self-made delicacies you hike up in direction to the Frauenkogel. Then the trail passes many small lakes in the Frauenkar. Finally you reach the Frauenkogel. Like a pyramid, the Frauenkogel stands there and watches over the valley.
A particularly beautiful summit cross with an huge edelweiss is on this mountain. This summit cross was built up by the men of the mountain rescue team from Grossarl.
The path continues to the Gamskarkogel, which is the highest grass-mountain in Europe. The view from Gamskarkogel has gained world fame. It extends across the whole chain of the Hohe Tauern and the northern Kalkalpen, the Wilder Kaiser to the Dachstein.
And the best thing: There is a mountain hut right on the summit. In the Bad Gasteinerhütte you can taste delicacies. This mountain hut is one of the oldest refuges in the Alps. The cottage was built in 1828 by Archduke Johann and offers accommodation for up to 20 people.
The descent is via a beautiful trail to the Toferscharte . From here you have a beautiful view of Bad Gastein.
Then you come to the Tofernalm (closed) and finally you get to the Harbachalm. In addition to specialties such as cheese, butter, bread, bacon or sausage, you should taste the apple bread that is a mix between sponge cake and fruit bread
On your descent, you will pass a chapel, which years ago, a hunter from Hüttschlag built up to say thank you that his wife got healthy again.
- Description d'itineraire
- You go by car from Grossarl about 3 km in direction to Hüttschlag and cross into the Güterweg Bach in the district Bach. You park your car at the farm Untereben. You hike up on the way nr. 42 to the Bachalm, 1.535 m (about 2 h). You hike further on the trail nr. 42 into the Fraunkar (about 1 h) until you reach the path, which comes from the Aigenalmen or rather from the Schmalzscharte. You follow the trail nr. 41 to the Fraunkogel, 2.424 m (about 2 1/2 h from the Bachalm). Then you hike on the path nr. 43 to the Gamskarkogel, 2.467 m (about 1 h). Descent on the trail nr. 43, 502A to the Toferschafte, 2.091 m (about 1 1/2 h). Then you hike down on the same way to the Tofernalm, 1.820 m (closed, about 1 h) and further to the Harbachalm, 1.612 m (about 1/2 h). You hike down the way nr. 43 to Hüttschlag (about 2 h).
- Hauteur maximale
- 2 467 m
- Point de mire
- Profil en hauteur
- hiking boots with grip sole, hiking map
- Consignes de sécurité
- You can stay overnight on the Gamskarkogel at the Badgasteiner Hütte. Sunrises and sunsets are really awesome on the Gamskarkogel.
- You go by car or public bus to Grossarl and about 3 km further in direction to Hüttschlag to the Güterweg Bach.
- Transport en commun
- public bus nr. 540
- parking possibility at the farm Untereben
Noch schnell für den anstehenden Ausflug versichern? Inkl. Rettungshubschrauber ab 3,98 €Jetzt Informieren