Kitzbühel has been a city best known for its high-quality winter-sports offer for over hundred years now. Apart from the astonishing nature, Kitzbühel provides more than 50 state of the art lifts and gondolas, which bring you onto the slopes comfortably. Once there, you will be spoilt for choice: 173 kilometres of perfectly groomed slopes are waiting for your expeditions. If you can’t decide but feel like have enough creativity and skills, the Kitzbüheler Alps offer you unlimited possibilities to take your snowboard or your skies off-piste and explore the backcountry on your own. Combined with great snow conditions, Kitzbühel seems to make all your wishes come true. There’s basically nothing left you could wish for, or is there?
Snowpark Kitzbühel has its place on the Hanglalm. Since its opening in 2008/09 the snowpark has evolved further every year. It does not matter whether you are a beginner or pro, everyone will be pushed to the limits of their abilities.
One QParks Tourstop
To bait all the freestylers out there, the Snowpark Kitzbühel is once again going to be the host of the QParks Troustop Sick Trick Tour Open on the 13/02/2016. At the event, all snowboarders and freeskiers will battle for the sought after trophy and hopefully add some points to their QParks Tour account.
There is not much left to be said, except we are prepared and already longing for the start of a new and exciting season.
Further news and updates about the Snowpark Kitzbühel are available on our FB page!
Schnee- und Parkstatus
Hauteurs de neige
|aujourd'hui, 12:00||96 cm||49 cm||48 de 58
- Hauteur du niveau de la mer
- 1930 m
- 900 m
Since its first opening in the winter season 08/09 the Snowpark Kitzbühel regularly shines in all its splendeour and has thus become a magnet for all snow-hungry freestylers. For the upcoming season the QParks designers have come up with quite a few innovations which will take the snopwark to the next level!
- The medium Jibline spreads way through the mainpark and is thus the longest line in the whole park. So much obstacles, so much fun...
- The Medium kicker line is located at the level of the chill area. It consists of various tables, each with different take offs. At the end a Wallride and a Jib pyramid awaits the riders.
- The Beginner's Jibline runs along the same tables as does the Medium Jibline. It's the ideal playground for your further development.
- The Beginner's kicker line awaits you with various tables. Low altitude for injury-free freestyle fun.
- On the opposite side of the mainpark there is the Pro kicker line with its huge kickers, mostly reserved for the pros.
- Well hid in between trees there is another special: The tree Jibline with obstacles exclusively made of wood. So don't panic, it's organic!
Kids Area Box Rainbow 3m (Box) Kids Area Box Straight 3m (Box) Park Oben Box Elephant 7m (Box) Park Oben Box Flat/Down 6m (Box) Park Oben Jib Kinktank 9m (Specials) Park Oben Jib Tank 5m (Specials) Park Unten Butter Box Rainbow 6m (Box) Park Unten Jump Kicker 4m (Kicker) Park Unten Jump Kicker 6m (Kicker) Park Unten Jump Kicker 7m (Kicker) Butterbox 3m (Box) C-Rail Industry 9m (Rail) Dog House 8m (Specials) Down Industry Rail Donkey-out 8m (Rail) Downrail 8m (Rail) Elbow Industry Rail 6m (Rail) Elbow Rail 9m (Rail) Flat Industry Rail 8m (Rail) Flat/Down Butter Box 6m (Box) Kicker 12m (Kicker) Kicker 3m (Kicker) Kicker 3m (Kicker) Kicker 4m (Kicker) Kicker 5m (Kicker) Kicker 5m (Kicker) Kicker 8m (Kicker) Kicker 8m (Kicker) Kicker 9m (Kicker) Mini Corner Jump (Kicker) Wave Butter Box 6m (Box) Downrail 8m (Rail) Flat/Down Box 8m (Box) Kicker 4m (Kicker) Kicker 5m (Kicker) Park Oben Jump Kicker 4m (Kicker) Up/Down Box 3m (Box)