Station de ski Ellmau - SkiWelt
Nouveauté Ellmau - SkiWelt
SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser-Brixental has invested EUR 27 Mio. in winter 2016/17 for you!
WOW! SO MUCH TO EXPERIENCE
… thanks to the new Salvenmoos 10-person “experience” gondola with various installations in SkiWelt Söll
WOW! SUCH RELIABLE SNOW
- Expansion of the snowmaking reservoir, the Kreuzjöchlsee: SkiWelt Westendorf now with 100% snowmaking coverage
- New snowmaking on the Ki-West descent: making the entire SkiWelt skiable, including all connections from Going to Westendorf.
- Expansion and improvement of the snowmaking facilities throughout the SkiWelt
WOW! SO SERVICE ORIENTATED
- SkiWelt Scheffau: Improvements in the parking deck with 3 levels and a lift (barrier free) provide 140 new free parking spaces right by the bottom lift station, for a ski in – ski out service.
- New at the Scheffau bottom lift station: heated ski depot with 300 cupboards
WOW! SUCH GREAT OFFERS
- Men’s Day: Every Tuesday from 10th January 2017, all men pay the youth rate for day or part-day ski passes!
- Ladies‘ Day: Every Wednesday from 11th January 2017, all ladies pay the youth rate for day or part-day ski passes!
- Super Ski Weeks - super savings on your ski holiday
08.12.-22.12.2016 and 11.03.-02.04.2017: Up to 25 % discount on 4 to 14-day ski packages with selected hotels.
WOW! SO BIG
The SkiWelt is part of the world’s biggest ski ticket alliance: over 2,750 kilometres of slopes with just one ticket, the AllStarCard.
Station de ski Ellmau - SkiWelt
REAL BIG – SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental
SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser – Brixental is one of the largest and most mordern ski resorts in the world and is one of the most varied winter sports areas in the Alps, with the greatest certainty of snow. One award after another is proof that here 284 km of ski runs, 90 modern lifts and more than 70 refreshment stops make for winter fun which is simply “world class”.
With 13 km of night skiing slopes and 11 km of floodlit toboggan runs day becomes night to let night-time thrill seekers sweep down perfect slopes and toboggan runs across the sea of lights in the valley. Whether with family, as a couple, with friends, alone or in a group: at SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental you’ll always get your money’s worth and find an offer to suit everyone!
It’s white as far as the eye can see when it comes to snow conditions here too: SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental is particularly blessed with natural snow. In addition, 229 km of the 284 km of slopes can be completely covered with manmade snow. This is guaranteed by more than 1,700 snow machines in the ski area. By the way: only pure drinking water may be used for snowmaking in Tyrol.
From treeless summit slopes for carvers, to richly varied slopes for experts and family slopes bathed in sunshine, to the fantastic valley descents which go on and on, all the slopes are in perfect condition. Spectacular views and mountains of snow are guaranteed.
SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental is offering you the opportunity to access your personal ''skiline'' by entering at the end of your day’s skiing your ski pass number on the internet at www.skiwelt.at. The ''skiline'' gives a timed altitude profile of the route you chose in the ski resort. It contains an accurate list of the lifts you used, the total metres you climbed and an estimate of how many kilometres you covered on the descent.
Notwithstanding all the superlatives, which SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser – Brixental has already earned, it is the cosy atmosphere, warm hospitality and Tyrolean charm which set the tone. More than 70 of Austria’s loveliest ski huts and mountain restaurants, sun terraces and snow bars invite you to call in for a rest and a bite to eat. From a “statistical point of view” you have an opportunity to do so every 3.5 km!
More Information about the Skiarea and Accomodation:
Contact Station de ski Ellmau - SkiWelt
Weißbachgraben 5, A-6352 Ellmau
- +43 (0)5358 2320
- Info neige
- +43 (0)5333 400 9300
- +43 (0)5358 2251 31
- Site internet
- Plus d'information
- Remontée mécanique Association touristique
Contact Office du tourisme
Tourismusverband Wilder Kaiser
Dorf 35, A-6352 Ellmau
- +43 (0)50 509
- +43 (0)50 509 190